Welcome to Central Suction Cleaners Ltd your specialist in Road Sweeping, Catch-pit cleaning, Road Chip Recovery, and Hydro Vac Excavation. Based in Nelson, New Zealand
Central Suction Cleaners was established in 1976 by Graham Mayers to provide a road sweeping service to the Top of the South Island. Since its establishment Central Suction Cleaners has successfully completed many contracts in the Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, West Coast and Canterbury regions. Central Suction Cleaners is still owned and operated by the Mayers family and employs six dedicated personal at their base in Quarantine Rd, Nelson.
Central Suction Cleaners have become the number one business to call and have built a reputation as a company that provides a service second to none in their services field at the Top of the South of New Zealand.
Central Suction Cleaners services include:
- Street Sweeping service to District Councils and Contractors
- Road Chip Recovery service to road maintenance and resurfacing Contractors
- Industrial Yard sweeping to a number of businesses in the Top of the South.
- Catch-pit/Sump cleaning to businesses, Councils and contractors
- Hydro Vac Excavation service which leads the way in physical location of underground cables and pipes.
- Concrete /Asphalt Dish channel cleaning
Central Suction Cleaners Plant Resources currently include:
- Scarab Minor and Schmidt Precinct sweepers,
- 6 Johnston truck mounted Road Sweepers including 2 Regenerating air sweepers that incorporate a Hydro Vac Excavation system.
- Tractor broom with dish channel cleaning attachment.
- Walk behind footpath sweepers
- Piloting vehicles
Gary : 0274 490825
Peter : 0272 445331